Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fun in the Sun!


Somebody turn off the sun! I am melting!

It is funny how the hotter the weather gets, you will start to see how uncreative I am with my outfits. I wear less, and I tend to sport more basic items - like shirts, shorts, tanks, bikinis, towels... That is probably only the reason why during the summer, I like to wear bright colors, textures, and patterns! I like taking something so basic and original, then kicking it up a notch! I don't even want to hear the word "layering" for the next 3-4 months. I can suffocate just by thinking of that word in this heat.

Urban Outfitter shirt// H&M skirt// Rayban sunglasses// Lucky Brand flats// Michael Kors watch


Stay cool babies! Drink lots of water and don't pass out!
Check out my other blog for more! 
tinaamaria.com

xx Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment